Virtual forums are new to most of us, so we’ve made a few “How to” instructions for you, to help you smoothly adapt to this new and exciting experience.
How to Enter the Virtual Venue
- Open the Virtual Venue.
- Log in with your Login-Details (e-mail address/user name and password).
- After you have logged in, you have direct access to the sessions and e-posters.
How to Navigate through the Virtual Venue
- Choose a place to explore form the top menu bar.
- Click on Programm/Sessions to watch the live sessions
- Discover the latest research by browsing the e-Posters in the Poster Hall. Click on “Programm” and then on “Poster”.
- Under "Sponsoren" you will find all information about our sponsors and their contact information.
- Find other participants by clicking on "Personen".
How to Save a Calendar Reminder for a Session
- Click on “Programm” and then on “Sessions”
- Find the session you want a reminder for.
- Click on the “Add to calendar” icon.
- To view your favorite sessions, click on "Ansicht filtern" and activate the option "nur von mir favorisierte Sitzungen".
How to Watch Live Sessions
- Click on “Programm” and then on “Sessions” to see the list of sessions.
- Scroll through the sessions or use the filter “Ansicht filtern” to filter by room or date or to view the sessions you have previously marked as favorites (see “How to Save a Calendar Reminder for a Session”)
Use the online program to view the date, time, and room of each session.
- Click on the title of the session you wish to view.
- Under the session title, the video will be displayed as soon as the broadcast begins.
- The live broadcast begins five minutes before the start of the session.
- Enjoy the session!
How to Ask Questions During Live or Q&A Sessions
- Send questions to the speakers vie the Q&A-section. Type in your message and click on “Abschicken”.
- Your question will be visible to the chair of the session as well as other participants.
- All questions are saved. If the discussion time is not sufficient to answer all questions by the speaker, the speaker can view them after the session has taken place and answer them in writing.
- You can view the Q&A-section anytime.
- We ask you to only use the Q&A-section to ask your question(s). Please do not use the chat. The chat history will not be saved.
How to Re-Watch a Live Session
- All sessions will be recorded and posted in the Virtual Venue after the congress. Thus, the presentations including the discussion time can be viewed afterwards.
- We ask for your understanding that the editing and posting of the recordings takes a little time and that they are not directly accessible.
- All pre-recorded presentations can be viewed directly after the congress. Prerequisite is the permission of the speaker.
How to Explore the E-Posters
- Click on “Programm” and then on “Poster”.
- Browse through the e-Poster or or use the filter “Ansicht filtern” to filter by topic (P-01, P-02, …, P-x).
Use the online program to view the e-Poster topic.
- Click on the e-Poster to view the PDF-File and to listen to the audio recording.
- Leave a comment or question to the presenter
- Your question will be visible to the presenter as well as other participants.
- All questions are saved. The presenter can view them anytime and answer them in writing.