The DKVF2020 goes virtual and the program will be restructured. You can expect two interesting plenary sessions and many diverse sessions, which will present current and exciting projects of the submitted contributions.
1. Plenary session: international session with the focus on COVID-19 and HSPA
Welcome address and opening:
- Secretary of State of Health, Mr. Martin Matz
- Prof. Dr. Monika Klinkhammer-Schalke
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Busse
International lectures about the topic: What can we learn from COVID-19 regarding the performance of our health systems and the health system performance assessment?
- Dr. Natasha Azzopardi Muscat (WHO)
- Francesca Colombo (OECD)
2. Plenary session: national session
Panel discussion of the topic: How did the health service research changed because of the COVID-19-pandemic?
- Short presentation of 4-5 new scientific projects regarding COVID-19
- Discussion on the basis of the following questions:
- How were these projects developed?
- How was the data obtained? (data situation, challenges with access)
- How did the communication to the public occur? (risk)- communication with the press, governmental institutions, the civil society
- Lessons learned for health service research
- Prof. Dr. med. Steffi G. Riedel-Heller, MPH
- Prof. Dr. med. Jochen Schmitt, MPH
- Dr. rer. medic. Nadine Scholten
- Susann Schmidt
- Dipl.-Math. Christian Günster
- Prof. Dr. med. Reinhard Busse
The congress will deal with the following topics:
Operators, decision-makers, employees, students, doctoral candidates and trainees from
- Universities and non-university research institutions,
- Patient and self-help organizations,
- Hospitals, practices, care services, rehabilitation facilities, etc.,
- Institutions in the field of quality assurance, evaluation, development of evidence and guidelines, health care policy and profitability in the health system,
- Self-governing healthcare organizations,
- Service providers in healthcare & management,
- Companies in the pharmaceutical industry and medical technology